What is CTE?
The Division of Career and Technical Education (DCTE) supports the national vision for Career and Technical Education (CTE), Putting Learner Success First: A Shared Vision for the Future of CTE, and in particular, the five key guiding principles of this vision, namely:
- All CTE programs are held to the highest standards of excellence
- All learners are empowered to choose a meaningful education and career
- All learning is personalized and flexible
- All learning is facilitated by knowledgeable experts
- All systems work together to put learner success first
No upcoming events available