Funding / Accountability
Funding (State Start-Up)
State Start-up Application Information
- The New or Expanded Program Application process opened on September 3, 2019.
- The application window closed at 11:59 p.m. November 1, 2019. This new submission deadline aligns with the existing deadline to submit grant reimbursement requests.
Funded Grant Information
- Applications that receive funding will be notified during the spring semester following the November window closing.
- The awarded amounts are budgeted from the next fiscal year through a reimbursement process. Schools may begin purchasing equipment once they receive notification of an award. However, requests for reimbursement may not be submitted until after July 1.
Who may submit the application?
- The CTE Coordinator for District/Consortia may submit an application.
Reimbursement for the 2019-2020 cycle is closed. The 2020-2021 cycle will open in July, 2020.
- Request for Reimbursement
- Reimbursement Inventory Sheet